Thursday 22 August 2013

My Fourth Tinder Date

Tinder Date Number 4  - Wednesday 21st August 2013
A.K.A. 5ft 8 inches of  
"I Don't Like Being In Relationship"

This chap seemed nice enough, although stated very early on he didn't want a relationship #friendswithbenefits #charming but I continued to converse with him as he was a DJ, and all DJs are cool right? Not to mention every girl wants to be the one that a guy changes his ways for #fairytale.  So we continued to chat and he seemed pretty normal, until the messages the day/night before our date.

I was on date number 3 #themostnormal #tooquicktodismiss and started receiving numerous messages in succession throughout the evening from date number 4.  Alarm bells started ringing but instead of cancelling or even replying to his attempts to grab my attention, 7 cocktails down at the end of my drinks with Tinder date number 3, I replied with a simple messaged which I believed summarised all my thoughts...



It is a wonder why any guy would want to date me.

All credit to the guy, my insults did not put him off but at this point it had dawned on me perhaps not all DJs are cool and in hindsight I should have taken the initiative and cancelled, but I am just SO single. 

                           Positive. Mental. Attitude.




...in the first 30 seconds as soon as I spotted him from across the street, I knew it was going to go well.

8:00pm
I walked towards date number 4, I immediately noticed he was carrying one of these...

and wearing one of these...



and as I approached he gave me one of these...




Seeing past the first 30 seconds of meeting, we went to a local bar and had one of these....



 and lucky for me he continued to give me these...



8.30pm
30 minutes in I had downed my one of these...


and would have quite happy made use of one of these...



but as the poor chap had traveled 1.5 hours to meet me, I couldn't decline when he asked me to go for some of these...



Conversation didn't flow...



but I got the feeling he thought it was going really well...



so I continued to do my best to not make it awkward and talked about the only topic I knew he was interested in...



but then I exhausted all career related questions....



and it was time to call time on the date...



 So we said our goodbyes...



and parted ways..



and after an unsuccessful Tinder date number 4, it dawned on me that I am still very very much single.








Follow me on twitter for updates  @shivermetinder
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.